This post contains gifted items:
Pep & Lekker’s new super tasty organic savoury seed snacks are set a solution to a tricky problem. How to snack in a healthy way and reduce reliance on sugar?
With at least 5 nutritious and delicious seeds packed into every pouch Pep and Lekker’s new seed assortments are guaranteed to satisfy even the most hungry and health conscious of snackers.
Apple & Cinnamon
At last, a wonderful alternative to sweet treats, for all the family. The apple and cinnamon combination delivers a natural sweetness without the sugar load of other sweet snacks. Perfect any time of day.
• Cinnamon is a known antixodant and great for your digestion
• Apples provide natural sweetness and are a good source of dietary fibre
Cacao & Coconut
A chocolate tasting snacking delight packed with health benefits that the whole family can enjoy. The combination of cacao & coconut deliver both a natural sweetness and a nutritional boost.
• Cacao, a superfood known for its antioxidant properties and loaded with iron and magnesium
• Coconut is a great source of satiating and digestion friendly fibre
Fennel & Chia Seed
The unique taste of fennel seeds combined with the nutritional punch of chia seeds produces a savoury snack that does more than fill the gap.
• Fennel is loaded with manganese and rich in powerful antioxidants
• Chia seeds are packed with nutrients including magnesium, calcium, fibre and quality protein
Cumin & Linseed
Cumin seed has a distinctive warm and nutty flavour and when coupled with the zingy punch of Szechuan pepper offers a savoury snack with a subtle spice.
• Cumin to rev up digestion and a rich source of iron
• Linseeds a good source of Omega 3’s and other fatty acids
• 12% Chicory Root Fibre (inulin) supports gut health
Rosemary & Hemp
The much loved taste of rosemary combined with the super food qualities of hemp seed provides an irresistible savoury snack that satisfies on many levels.
• Rosemary inhibits the inflammatory response and is a rich source of antioxidants
• Hemp seeds are a good source of protein and essential fatty acids
They are all gluten free and plant based.
They were all very tasty but my favourite ones were the fennel and chia seed ones.
Have you tried any of these before?