This post contains gifted products:
I have been trying out a shampoo/conditioner bar the last couple of weeks. The Naturtint bars come in three different varieties depending on what you require.
The one I have been using is:
Naturtint shampoo/conditioner bar – strengthening which is ideal as my hair is quite weak at the moment due to over bleaching and I am trying to repair it.
• Naturtint 2 in 1 strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner bar contains 99% natural origin ingredients that strengthen, protect & condition hair. Certified cosmos natural by Ecocert
• Specifically formulated for weak and thinning hair, to strengthen, revitalise and restore
• Plastic free. Environmentally friendly alternative to traditional Shampoo and conditioner, saving at least 3 plastic bottles for every bar. Sls, paraben and silicone free
• Using a naturally derived and powerful base with coconut, cocoa butter and Meadowfoam Seed Oil, the bar gently cleanses the hair and hydrates the scalp with a creamy and luxurious foam
• Slide the shampoo bar through wet hair several times. Massage hair and scalp and work lather through from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly. In between uses, allow bar to dry and store away from water
It is currently available at Amazon with a £3 discount
The bar is easy to use and I can see it lasting a long time as you only use a small amount during each wash. It smells really good and is easy to use. I keep mine in a small box in between uses but you can also use a soap tray or a shelf in your shower etc.
Have you used a shampoo/ conditioner bar before?
I’ve never tried a shampoo bar but like the sound of anything strengthening! X
I’ve never tried shampoo or conditioner bars before – I’m definitely intrigued though x
I have a few shampoo and conditioner bars to use and to date I’ve had a mixed result with them, but I shall persevere x
I’ve used shampoo and conditioner bars before and some have been better than others, but these look great! I like the idea of using products in bar form because it’s better for the environment xx
I like the idea of a shampoo bar but I’ve never used one on my own hair!
I have heard great things about shampoo bars but haven’t tried one yet myself. I like the idea that it will help to eliminate some of the waste that comes with shampoo bottles.
I’ve only tried the Lush ones so far x
Wow, I have never tried a shampoo and conditioner bar. That sounds like such a convenient way to do things! This product seems really nice and I might just give it a try.
This sounds fab! I use one from Shine Bars atm as shampoo xx
They sound lovely and it’s a great way to take care of the environment.
I’ve never used a shampoo bar before but this sounds like a great product.
I’m yet to try a shampoo bar but I definitely want to! It sounds great xx
Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk
I’ve heard so many great things about shampoo bars and I’d love to try them for the eco benefits but the idea still makes me nervous for some reason. This one sounds like a great option x