I had been wanting to try a retinol treatment for a while and came across this one from Skin Chemists and as I have tried a few bits from them before and always been impressed I decided to give it a go.
“Daily Biphase serum instantly replenishes moisture and revives skin’s radiance with the help of its powerful active Retinol. This special form of vitamin A has been proven to minimize fine lines, improve pigment problems, revitalize skin and make its overall appearance fresher and more youthful. The lightweight serum effortlessly melts into the skin leaving a velvety-soft finish, with a quick-absorbing formula created combining the freshness of water with the nourishing effects of Retinol.
Why do I need this product?
• Prevents wrinkles and smoothes existing fine lines
• Brightens dull skin by exfoliating at a cellular level
• Fades dark age spots, sun damage & hyperpigmentation
What are the key benefits?
• Retinol can reduce the appearance of ageing with impressive results
• Helps to defy signs of ageing – including softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven tone
• A powerful form of Vitamin A, Retinol encourages cell turnover, revealing healthier, softer skin while also tackling blemishes and dark spots” – skinchemists.com
I have been using this now for a couple of weeks along with a brightening face wash and moisturiser to really try and tackle acne scars and also to try and stop my skin ageing. Retinol, when used correctly can be amazing for your skin. It will tackle ageing as well and smoothing out your skin and helping with any scars or pigmentation.
I have really noticed a difference whilst using this and not only does my face feel softer, it also looks a lot softer and brighter.
Have you used a retinol product before?
*This post contains gifted items*