Shaving is something that the majority of us do, male or female. I wanted to get a shaving gel that myself and my husband could share. One that would be gentle enough to use on his face and one I could use for my legs.
We have been using the Milkman clear shaving gel and are getting on really well with it. It is advertised as:
- The ultimate shaving lubricant for people with sensitive skin. Whether you use a razor blade or a wet electric shaver to shave, this soap-free gel will absolutely change your life and make shaving as exciting as the first time you did it.
- Our lubricated gel has huge advantages over shaving soaps and creams because you can see what you’re shaving.
- Moisturises the skin as you shave and saves water as it rinses off the blade easily.
- No parabens or sulfates. Not tested on animals. Vegan friendly. Made in Australia. No soap. Aprox 100 shaves per bottle when using 2 to 3 pumps per shave.
- Contains Aloe Vera and Menthol to soothe the skin as well as Rosemary oil for its anti-oxidants
When I shave my legs, I usually get really sore afterwards, so sore that I can’t even apply moisturiser but as this gel is moisturising I don’t have to worry and my legs feel great! I have also noticed less ingrown hairs since I have been using this to shave with. I love that it comes in a pump so it is so easy to use and not messy like a shaving foam where it is so hard to judge how much you are getting out of the bottle!
Nick has been getting on really well using this too and I think when it runs out we will probably get another one to share 🙂
It goes on nicely and spreads as a clear gel, making veg little mess and as it’s so shiny it’s easy to see what you are doing.
Have you heard of this brand before?
You can enter to win one here: