Red Cameo create nail wraps but with a difference. These nail wraps are hard wearing and long lasting as you actually use a top coat with them and cure it under a LED lamp. Previously nail wraps you just stuck them straight on to your nails but I never really got on with them as they would start coming off in a couple of days. I love how you seal these on with the top coat. Not only does it prolong the wraps but it adds a layer of strength and a clear shine. They can last up to 2 weeks and there is a choice of 60 different designs.
I am really impressed with these, I have only tried the one set but I have another set to wear another time. They were easy to apply following these steps:
1. Choose a suitable size for each nail, remove the top clear protective film, rip the
selected instant nail art cover from the strip and gently peel off the back paper.
2. Position the instant nail art on the finger close to the cuticle. Press down over the nail and smooth out.
3. Cut off the excess part, and with the nail file, gently file along nail edge, ensure a good fit and the nail is covered. Make sure the instant nail art is pressed flat on the nail.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 for other fingers.
5. If there are nail art accessories, you can apply them now to the appropriate locations on the chosen nails.
6. Red Cameo Instant Nail Arts come with a strong adhesive, which won’t damage your nail, but will stay on for a good while. However, you may prefer to apply a top coat to ensure longer lasting.
Apply the top coat CLEAR GUARD gel over the instant nail art, then dry under the LED lamp for approximately 2 minutes (press down twice) or until dry.
My favorite thing about these is how easy they are to cut to size so they are suitable for everyone.
Have you tried anything like this before?