Anatomicals

You may have seen my previous post here where I shared my thoughts on the Anatomical tooth brush and tooth paste. I have also been trying a few other of their products as I am falling in love with this brand.

I have been trying:

Your taps are going to be turned on fruity bath gel

Oi you throbhead headache relief balm

The buff stuff citrus body scrub

What I like most about the bath gel is the fruity scent. You only need to pour a small amount under your running tap and it creates lots of fruity bubbles. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean, without a lingering scent. I like to team this with the citrus body scrub as the scents work well together and when you have finished washing you then smell like the scrub πŸ™‚

The scrub is gentle on your skin, sometimes scrubs can be a little too harsh but this one is just right. It smells pretty damn good too.

Saving the best til last.. the headache relief balm. I suffer with migraines and have done pretty much my whole life and I had been using some sort of cooling muscle gel that was helping but now my go to (as well as ibuprofen!) is this relief balm. It has peppermint and lavender in which are both known as great oils to apply to your temples if you have a headache. The smell reminds me of deep heat but I really like it and find it soothing and calming. A big thumbs up from me and I will be putting this in my handbag for when I next get a headache/migraine!

Sarah x

Share:

21 Comments

1. Boxnip September 28, 2018 / 10:41 am

I’ve tried a few of their products & have always liked them. I recently purchased their ‘puffy the eye bag slayer’ eye cooling mask which is great when it’s been cooled in the fridge. I also tried one of their eye creams, a few years back which I really liked but I don’t think they do it any more. Think it was called something like ‘eye cream, you scream, we all scream for eye scream’ lol It was really good though! The 3 products you’re tried all sound good too! πŸ™‚

2. jennyinneverland September 28, 2018 / 11:42 am

I’ve used an Anatomicals shower cream before and really loved it!

3. Olivia September 28, 2018 / 8:32 pm

Ooo that scrub sounds lovely!

4. Morgie September 29, 2018 / 9:11 am

I neeeeeeed that headache relief balm!

5. Ashley Lennon (@hiyaitsashley) September 29, 2018 / 3:37 pm

I’ve always heard good things about this brand – definitely need to give them a try! That headache relief balm sounds so good!

6. bethemilydann September 29, 2018 / 4:12 pm

I used to love Anatomicals products, I need to try citrus body scrub as it sounds like it smells incredible!xx

7. New Lune September 29, 2018 / 4:45 pm

The headache relief balm sounds amazing! xx

8. Sarah Sullivan September 30, 2018 / 5:46 pm

the headache relief balm sounds like something i need to get, i suffer with migraines and am always on the hunt for other remedies

9. aysemervedemirblog September 30, 2018 / 9:12 pm

The headache relief balm sounds amazing and I suffer with migraines all the time!!

Ayse x

10. thebalancedbelles September 30, 2018 / 9:56 pm

I love body scrubs! And I would love something natural to help clear up my headaches during my pregnancy!

11. terriheckley October 1, 2018 / 10:58 am

I need to try that headache relief balm!

12. vibeslifeus October 1, 2018 / 12:59 pm

I like the sound of the scrub, as I like to feel like it’s doing something haha. I will keep an eye for these range of products.

Keeley. – http://www.vibeslifeus.com

13. gemmaslittleworld October 6, 2018 / 4:47 pm

Ive started to have really bad PMT migraines and really gonna try that relief thank you!

14. itsatashathing October 13, 2018 / 11:53 am

I love the look of these. I’m currently trying or a couple of bits myself. Darcie has the banana junior bath and shower gel at the moment and it smells divine (have to say I’ve pinched a bit to)

Tasha x