One thing I hate about this time of year, constantly having to shave my legs if I want to wear shorts or a dress. No matter how hard I tried, I would always cut myself or miss a patch. if I survived the bathroom ordeal I would then come out in bumps/a rash. I tried to only shave them once a week but with this weather and wanted to get my legs out I really needed to take control and invest in a better razor/ shaving regime.
I had read a lot of great things about Friction Free Shaving online and wanted to try it myself. You buy the original box with everything you need in and then can subscribe and pick how often you are sent new razor blades or the shaving products.
FFS gift set
- Your choice of Shaviour, the world’s first metal razor designed especially for women.
- Free engraving of your choice.
- Our award winning Shave Cream, packed with moisturising Manuka honey, Shea butter and coconut oil.
- Our Pre Shave Scrub, a gentle and all natural exfoliate made using the husk of walnuts.
- Our Post Shave Balm, which provides deep hydration to soothe and condition your skin.
- Four German-engineered razor refills, each with 6 diamond-coated steel blades and a styling bikini blade.
- Shower hook and blade cover.
You can pick between two colours: Rose(rose gold) or Silvia(silver).
I went for Rosa and had it engraved with “Trademark”.
In the box you receive a great brochure that explains each step and what each product does. It really is a great set.
I don’t usually scrub before I shave, but I followed the steps in my box and not only were my legs super smooth and it did a better job than my usual razor, I found my legs wern’t sore at all and they felt really moisturised. I would recommend this to anyone that struggles with shaving usually as it really has changed things for me 🙂