Not something I have done before but I want to start doing small interviews with other bloggers.
Today I will be sharing some questions I asked the beautiful Leah from www.laughwithmelele.com
I have answered the same questions over on Leah’s blog so make sure you check them out!
1. For someone who has never visited your blog before, how would you describe your blog to them?
My blog is a personal style and lifestyle blog. I mainly post playlists, travel tips, places I’ve been, advice and more recently, posts regarding mental health.
2. What got you interested in blogging?
I felt I needed a creative platform to express a lot of my passions all in one place! About 5 years ago I started to read a lot of fashion blogs and then slowly more lifestyle and then naturally decided to start my own!
3. What tip would you give to other bloggers with ‘writers block’?
Don’t force yourself to write someone you are not happy with. Personally to get myself back on the creative mood I read other people’s blogs and magazines and watch a lot of YouTube. It really helps!
4. If you could listen to one album on repeat for your rest of your life what would it be?
At the moment it would probably be OK Computer by Radiohead, it it bloody perfect!!
5. Who is your idol and why?
Probably Matt Haig, author of my favourite books Reasons to Stay Alive and The Humans, if you don’t know about him, google him, he’s incredible – he’s just a real all round good guy and talks about mental health in a way that everyone can understand.