Keeping my teeth clean

I wanted to tell you all about my new electric toothbrush. I kind of gave up with my last one and had been using a manual but wanted to try an electric again. My new one is from www.ubersonic.co.uk

The great thing about the toothbrush is that its sonic, high speed movement is tested to remove bacteria and plaque 7x more effectively than a regular toothbrush.

It works as a subscription service so that you can have new heads delivered to you regularly.

More details:

Start Pack £19

Uber Sonic Toothbrush & Free Gel teeth whitening with first refill pack.

Delivered 6x / Year

£9 / package
With 2 refills. Shipping is free.

I think it is a pretty good idea that you can get new heads regularly, as lets be honest who actually makes note of how often you should change things like this and actually remembers?!

It also came with a tooth whitening kit. I won’t use this myself as I have quite a few false teeth so cannot use whitening products but I am sure my husband will give it a go. It looks pretty easy to use though.

I think it is a great price and I am really enjoying using my new toothbrush.

Sarah x

Share:

10 Comments

1. New Lune January 23, 2018 / 5:12 pm

Sounds like an amazing product, I use an electric toothbrush as well (I switch back and forth with a regular one) and the price is so affordable compared to the one I use x

2. Organizedchaos January 23, 2018 / 9:06 pm

My partner got me a oral B pink electric tooth brush for Xmas that I had been asking for. I don’t know how it compares but I am not getting along with the small brush head on it! Love the clean feel you get through from using an electric one!

3. DreamsAndLashes (@DreamsAndLashes) January 24, 2018 / 10:12 pm

This looks great! I have an electric toothbrush from oral b an I think it’s making such a big difference!!
    Plus, I agree that getting new heads delivered is a great idea! I can never be bothered to replace mine! xx

Angela | DreamsAndLashes.com

4. Mygirlsandme January 25, 2018 / 6:35 am

The toothbrush looks so cool, it’s so my style.
    I’ve tried so many teeth whitening products, but not this one!

5. Discount Style Guru January 25, 2018 / 9:35 am

This toothbrush looks great and I like the fact that the product works on subscription service.

6. Mummy Cat January 25, 2018 / 2:39 pm

I love how its a subscription too so you never have to worry about adding a new brush head to the shopping basket

7. oliviamulhearn January 26, 2018 / 4:51 pm

oo this is such a good idea! I would love this!

8. itsatashathing January 27, 2018 / 12:45 pm

I love the look of the toothbrush a good price to

Tasha x

9. 𝒹𝑒𝒶 Mama February 1, 2018 / 3:47 pm

I’ve never really had a “good” electronic toothbrush. Maybe I’ll look into getting one. Seems much easier!